Baden-Baden – beautifully located at the foothills of the Black Forest – is a world famous spa & wellness resort, a city of elegant lifestyle embedded in extensive parks and gardens. Relaxation and the arts, as well as excellent food and drink are on the menu in this special 3-4 day package.
- arrival and transfer
- Afternoon Guided city tour showing the highlights of Baden-Baden
- Afterwards Visit some of the Baden-Baden museums:
- Museum Frieder Burda, located in the world idyllic Park & Gardens “Lichtentaler Allee”. The museum concentrates on Classical Modernism and contemporary art.
- The State Art Gallery for modern contemporary international art, connected to the Museum Frieder Burda.
- Evening Dinner at the star gourmet restaurant “Le Jardin de France”.
- Morning Visit the 2,000-year-old Roman Bath Ruins, experience the sheer magnitude of the Romans’ work and marvel at their achievements
- Visit of Salina Baden-Baden (salt grotto), where you can relax in the healthy atmosphere of pure sea salt
- Lunch at the Thermen Restaurant inside the modern Caracalla Spa at the spacious sun terrace
- Afternoon Visit to the modern Caracalla Spa. Enjoy some relaxing hours between marble columns and tempting turquoise blue pools.
- Evening Dinner at the Restaurant Rive Gauche inside the “House of Culture LA8”. It offers unique ambiance and a beautiful view over the parks and gardens “Lichtentaler Allee”.
- Late Evening - Try your luck in Germany’s oldest Casino of Baden-Baden, a temple to the alluring game of chance, fashioned on the lines of French royal palaces
- Morning - Guided tour of Europe’s second largest opera and concert hall the “Festspielhaus – Behind the Scenery”, a harmonious blend of architectural styles.
- Noon - Lunch at the Restaurant Rizzi, the “in-restaurant” in town, serving Mediterranean cuisine.
- Afternoon - Visit some of the Baden-Baden museums:
- The Fabergé Museum shows a representative and impressive cross section from the life’s work of Carl Peter Fabergé
- The Town Museum shows Baden-Baden’s History, beginning with the discovery of the Roman era up to the contemporary spa, beauty and wellness oasis of today’s Baden-Baden
- Museum of 19th Century Art & Technology at the cultural house LA8. The Museum is devoted to the powerful interchanges between art and technology in the 19th century
- Afterwards Visit the historic Roman-Irish Bath “Friedrichsbad”. Let yourself be spellbound by the charm of Roman and Irish bathing traditions.
- Evening Visit of an opera or a concert at the Festpielhaus Baden-Baden (program and tickets: www.festspielhaus.de/en/)
- Morning - Take a walk through the beautiful parks and gardens of the “Lichtentaler Allee”, the “Gönneranlage” or the “Rose Society Garden”.
- Noon Transfer to the airport
Available all year round.
Please contact the office (details below) for prices.
How to Book
For more information, please contact:
Baden-Baden Health, Visitors & Convention Office
76530 Baden-Baden Germany
Tel. +49 (0) 7221 275 256