My city is participating in an European thermal water day's celebration on which everybody can enjoy thermal water in all its forms!
Every year, the EHTTA promotes this celebrations around our water sources; a day where all our member towns and territories can give access to their heritage and healing springs in interesting and unusual ways: open days, special offers, water bars, guided walks, behind the scene tours...
This reinforces the importance of our waters and the history behind them to both local residents and visitors, welcoming everybody to explore with all the five sensen this fascinating world of health, tradition and well-being
Dive trough the special events in our network
- ·Guided tour of Wiesbaden, its hot springs and the history of the town as a world spa city in the 19th century (9€/person) ·Technical guided tour of the Kaiser-Friedrich-Therme (Irish-Roman Bath) (no entrance fee) ·From 4 pm on, the Thermalbad Aukammtal offers two visitors to enter with just paying for […]
- Stand with workshops and games about water at Ourense Major Square
- Open Day at the Water Campus (Vigo University)
- Special Lighting of the Old Bridge to conmemorate the World Water Day
- Extended Schedule at As Burgas Thermal Pool
- Special Walking Activity through the Thermal Route of river Minho
- Guided Tour through the technical facilities of Afonso Henriques Thermal Centre. Special Session on Sao Pedro do Sul thermal heritage: guided tour to the Roman balneum complex and the Rainha. D.Amèlia Spa Museum. “Spa Happy Hour”: Acces to the swimming pool + water aerobics masterclass
- For the whole day Regie Terme Acqui offer a 10% discount on the Spas“Lago delle Sorgenti” and “Grand Hotel Nuove Terme”
- The Hellenic Association of Municipalities with Thermal Springs celebrated the WWD with an informative pavilion in Syntagma Square (Athens) where to discover the mineral healing springs of the country learn about its properties and services
- Guided tours in the historical thermal baths of Budapest (Széchenyi, Gellért, Lukács, Király) Cultural programmes in the historical thermal baths of Budapest: collective art exhibition at Széchenyi bath, water stories in the Marble room of Gellért bath, swing dance, aerialist show… Special exhibition on the 100th anniversary of the Gellèrt […]
- Tskaltubo: ·Workshop for children “Water is Life, Care for It” · Visiting the source of thermal water ·Water procedures for inclusive children at the health center “BE-HEALTHY” swimming pool In Bagdati: ·School children will attend a lesson on the importance of water, the path of the thermal water and its […]